Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -032022-6338
CLS is searching for YOU, if you want to work! Best candidates will have a good work ethic, flexibility to work on call, and reliable transportation! Join our clients' team today as a Utility Fumigation Specialist in the Specialty Pest Services Division to help take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy, and healthy environments.
What’s in it For You:
· The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a growing company that is
passionate about protecting the world’s vital resources
· Abundant advancement opportunities within the company.
· This position offers paid training and assistance to obtain all necessary licenses.
· Work collaboratively in a physically active environment with a team of experts
What You Will Do:
In this role you will be trained appropriately to perform the following duties:
· Assist with the complete fumigation process, including but not limited to sealing, tarping, introduction of fumigant, conducting fume readings, and aerating/de- gassing facilities
· Use hand-held gas monitoring equipment to conduct readings
· Read, understand, follow labels, and SDS forms for hazardous chemicals used during services provided
· Effectively communicate with customers as needed
· Inspect, maintain, and utilize Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) properly
· Follow proper safety protocols including OSHA mandated and customer specified guidelines and other duties assigned by the district Manager or Field Operations Manager
This is a field-based position and may require travel to the following cities and surrounding areas: JEFFERSON PARISH, ST CHARLES PARISH, ST JAMES PARISH, ST JOHN PARISH
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record
· Valid TWIC card
· Anticipate 50% or more overnight travel for business during peak season
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing
· Must pass a background check
· Employees must be able to be on call 24/7 and be able to work weekends and holidays when necessary.
· Employees must answer the company provided cell phone day or night either immediately or within 10 minutes.
· Employees must have reliable transportation to the office.
· Employees must arrive at the office within one hour after called in to work.
· Employees must arrive at the office with their company provided Personnel Protection Equipment. This includes high visibility gear, safety glasses, hard hat, steel toe shoes, and company uniform. No employee will be allowed to work without all equipment.
· Employees must be able to work when called and adapt to any changes made at the discretion of management.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to email@example.com. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.