Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -052022-6562
CLS is looking for Warehouse Personnel for our client on the Northshore. Contract to hire opportunity available for those who put their best feet forward!
· Responsible for receiving, storing, picking, packing, verification, and other various duties as assigned to ensure efficient operations of the warehouse.
· Keep warehouse and loading dock area clean and operating in a safe and efficient manner.
· Organize and maintain inventory (perform monthly cycle counts, etc.)
· Will receive supervision from operations, production, parts, or management department as required
· Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
· High School graduate, hold GED certificate, or industry related experience.
· Climbing – off and on throughout the day
· Language – Must be able to write and speak English
· Pulling – your own weight along a vertical ladder or horizontal plain
· Lifting – Able to lift 50 lbs. and more with a helper or mechanical assistance
· Dexterity – Job will entail good manual dexterity of fingers with small and large parts
· Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.