Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -072021-5139
Candidates will be responsible for day-to-day operations warehouse in Harahan, LA. Apply through Complete Logistical Services today!
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities
- Receive and process incoming stock and materials
- Welcome delivery trucks
- Carefully handle merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools
- Prepare orders & branch transfers by pulling materials, packing boxes & placing orders in delivery/Will Call areas
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Tag and label merchandise
- Enter data into inventory programs
- Always organize warehouse and work area for orderliness
- Performs forklift safety checks before use
Warehouse Associate Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Experience with inventory and logistics software programs and computer-based inventory systems preferred
- Experience with hand truck, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment preferred
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Forklift experience a plus
- HS/GED ideal, but not a must
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply to be a Warehouse Associate now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.