Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -042022-6484
CLS is looking for Warehouse Attendants to assist one of our clients at their facilities in the Harvey, LA area. Contract to hire opportunities are possible for those who put their best feet forward!
As a Warehouse Attendant, you will be responsible for stocking, locating, and providing parts to internal and external customers.
- Pull stock orders for customers, technicians, and other stores
- Check, receive, and verify accuracy of part locations and quantities
- Receive merchandise and stock shelves
- Participate in physical inventory counts
- Ensure accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Maintain a clean warehouse by sweeping and cleaning each day
- Provide professional and quality customer service to all internal and external customers
- REQUIRED: High School Diploma or (GED) equivalent
- REQUIRED: 2 years of parts experience
- Forklift experience preferred
- Requires physical movement, lifting, squatting, and bending per the job description
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.