Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -052021-4668
CLS is searching for a Warehouse Operations Team Member. This Warehouse Operations position has a focus on inventory management and order fulfillment. They will work together to ensure customer orders are processed both efficiently and safely through delivery. Process, time and task management are keys to success in this position. This is an independent role – ambition and self-guidance are required.
- This role offers: A workplace with a safety focus
- A dynamic warehouse environment that isn’t the same repetitive task every day
- Modern Equipment
- Consistent learning and growth opportunities
- Continual process improvement
- Working independently but with the support of a team
- Being part of a locally owned, independent company with the strength and support of a major brand name?
- Consistent schedules and compensation.
- BenefitsTraining and advancement opportunities.
- We will train the right candidate in operating our software, machines and working with different metals.
- 50% company group healthcare contribution for eligible employees.
- 401k plan for eligible employees.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:Acknowledge and respond in a timely fashion to all order requests. Report inventory challenges.
- Have the personality and focus to build sustainable relationships and trust with customers using open and interactive communication.
- Maintain a clean warehouse environment. Assist in stock control, receiving, and inventory processing.
- Accurately pick correct inventory. Use a tape measure, calipers and accurately measure material.
- Cut metal while operating hydraulic shear or semi-automatic band saw. Assist in equipment and facility maintenance. (Will Train)
- Operate forklift in an indoor warehouse. Experience preferred. (Will Train)
- Safely operate the company 21’ flatbed while completing pick-up and deliveries. Experience Preferred.
- Complete other assigned duties in support of operations.
- Independently manage tasks and time to completion in the correct order throughout the day.
- QUALIFICATIONS:Louisiana Class D License
- Safety and Situational Awareness
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds unassisted as a regular work task
- Clear communication and effective listening skills in person and over the phone
- Exceptional telephone skills and etiquette
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong math skills; mathematically inclined
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.