Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -072021-5081
If you’re ready to join a growing New Orleans area team of professionals, apply to be an Administrative Assistant through Complete Logistical Services today!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Sorting & processing all mail
- Answering telephone calls and emails and redirecting them to other employees when appropriate
- Provides administrative support to ensure optimal office efficiency
- Supports team by performing organizational and data-driven tasks
- Organization and ability to multitask for filing and completing several clerical and administrative tasks at once
- Maintain supply inventory by checking stock, anticipating office supply needs, and placing orders for supplies
- Accurate and efficient typing skills for data entry
- Other accounting and administrative tasks as needed
Administrative Assistant Experience
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus, but not required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and multi-tasking abilities
- Basic data entry skills
- Comfortable with math and calculations
- Good listening and communication skills
- Well organized and attention to detail
- HS/GED education required
Apply for Administrative Assistant Jobs Today!
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply for an Administrative Assistant position now and email a current resume to [email protected] A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.