Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Primary Background: Crew
Secondary Background: Crew
Job Number: JN -092017-87
CLS is accepting applications for Electrician with the following certifications. Please email a current Resume and your offshore certifications to our firstname.lastname@example.org address, so the CLS Operations team can review and advise qualified candidates. The certificates and training needed are as stated and should all be valid:
1. MMC (USCG Merchant Mariners Credential) with current dates.
2. STCW-95 Basic Safety Training.
3. Current USCG Medical Certificate with valid National and STCW dates.
4. Water Survival must be the T-HUET (Tropical HUET) or BOSIET
5. Rigging cert (API-RP-2D standard)
6. USCG Physical & Drug screen current or will be taken upon qualification.
9. VPDSD (Vessel Personnel withDesignated Security Duties).
10. Electrical Safety Qualified Certificate.