Executive Assistant Jobs
Executive Assistants cater mainly to senior-level managers who need additional support in performing their roles. The successful applicant should have excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under stressful conditions. Assistants to high-level managers must have initiative and pursue decisions even without guidance. Ultimately, the role is made for people who understand the value of maintaining an organized and updated diary for Executive Assistants who will need this for their day-to-day roles.
Responsibilities of the successful applicant include:
- Being the point of contact for the executives. You will be asked to receive messages, send correspondence, and make sure that executives have updated information on business operations.
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings between officers.
- Overseeing clerical staff.
- Working as an office manager by maintaining an inventory of office supplies and placing orders as needed.
- Taking minutes and dictations.
- Drafting letters and correspondence.
- Screening phone calls and directing them as needed to facilitate useful correspondence.
- Organizing files and maintaining an orderly filing system of crucial information.
- Preparing reports on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
Due to their close contact with top executives, the successful applicant needs to be discreet and respectful of proprietary information. Part of their role is to work alongside executives and faithfully keep data related to operations under wraps. You should have good written and verbal skills and typing proficiency. Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant is preferred but not required. Applicants for the job must have at least a High School degree or a PA Diploma. Find Executive Assistant roles today!