Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Primary Background: Crew
Secondary Background: Crew
Job Number: JN -032018-490
Open Date: 2018-03-07 00:00:00
CLS is accepting applications for Surveyors with the following certifications. Please email a current Resume and your offshore certifications to our firstname.lastname@example.org address, so the CLS Operations team can review and advise qualified candidates. The certificates and training needed are as stated and should all be valid:
1. Water Survival must be the T-HUET (Tropical HUET) or BOSIET
2. Fit for Duty Physical & Drug screen current or will be taken upon qualification.
5. Valid Passport
- Proficient with robotic and conventional surveying instruments and data collectors as well as a working knowledge and experience with GPS surveying equipment.
- Preparation, adjustment, and verification of mathematical calculations related to surveying with a knowledge of angles, distances, bearings, traverses, bench circuits, etc.
- Preparation survey cut sheet and field notes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong command of the English language including reading, writing, and communication in various forms
- Professional and efficient interaction with team, staff, clients and the public.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others.